Friday, October 7, 2011

I delight in Fall Break 2011.

Its finally my fall break and I couldn't be happier. (Okay, qualifier on that...I could potentially be happier in the 'less stressed' sort of a way if I didn't have a swallowing exam the week I get back).

Mom, LB and I are headed on a fantastic vacation to Disneyland. Note the word vacation.

I'm not a 'vacation kind of girl'. I don't do vacations, I do adventures. Vacations are relaxing and chill (2 things I am not), adventures are exhilarating and busy. It is easy for me to fill every moment 'going' and 'doing' constantly. This however is 5 days at the happiest place on earth. Essentially the goal is to do everything we want to do but not over-do, be overly busy, stressed or rushed. Our goal is not to see everything...its to have a good time (especially for LB, when she's happy, Mom and I are happy). Whether that is riding rides, eating ice cream, swimming, sleeping, sunning ourselves while watching parades...it does not matter. Christin wants her picture with Belle and I want to go on "Its a Small World After All" as it was my favorite ride when we went oh you know when I was in grade 1, that's our definite agenda this far.

We have never been on a girls vacation like this before so here's to a maiden voyage.

Happy Fall Break! Hope it ACTS like fall wher'ere you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment