Monday, October 31, 2011

I delight in celebrating Halloween "Christmas-style."


This is as Halloweeny as I get. And its only because its for a good cause. (Don't you LOVE how amazing the clouds are in this picture!)

I love Fall and I love the month of October. I love walking down the candy aisle at the grocery store, I love the carmel apple wraps, the pumpkins, the cornstalks, and the autumn colored peanut m&ms. I love fruit stands clearing out the summer's crop of squash, goards, pumpkins, and peppers. I love colored leaves, sweaters, scarves, blue skies, and mountains. I love trick-or-treaters and even cute costumes. But by the time Halloween night comes, all I want to do is stay home, bake something with pumpkin in it, and listen to Christmas music.

That's exactly what I did tonight. Oh and I did some homework too. Lucky me!

Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment