Sunday, October 16, 2011

I delight in fall.


Abundantly blessed.

Today has been amazing.

The season of fall is magical to me. No season inspires me more than fall. Today I think I identified why.

Fall or autumn as some prefer, brings inherent change and I think change is magical. Change is hard. In fact, over the summer, I 'played a game with myself' where I tried to change one 'routine' every day, ON PURPOSE. *If you lack spontaneity and find yourself being a compulsive planner (regarding everything from what to wear, 30-minute schedule breakdown, exactly what roads you'll take to get from a to b)...it will be a good activity for you too!

I found each small daily change to be inspiring. Overall however, I still struggle with change. Some habits are just hard to change. But nature makes it seem so easy. Green leaves turn red or yellow or orange. They seem to embrace the drastic change so flawlessly.

Oh to be like a leaf. Oh to be inspired by a leaf. Believing change is possible is the first step in receiving and dare-I-say inviting change.

No comments:

Post a Comment