Monday, November 15, 2010

I delight in 10 simple things.

1. An alarm clock with a loud volume.
2. Blue fine point pens--I have an affinity for fine point pens.
3. Paper...so I can make never ending to-do lists.
4. A sister who loves me and makes me smile everyday.
5. A telephone, so I can call my Mom and ask her questions I already know the answer to.
6. Dad, who cleans out the refrigerator and sends me home with surprises---oranges!
7. A big brother who remembers my family history and shares my age.
8. Friends who make grad school entertaining.
9. Non-rainy days.
10. My electric blanket. Seriously...best invention ever...next to the panini maker.

1 comment:

  1. I so agree about the fine point pens! I LOVE them! I will make do with a medium point if I have to, but I much prefer a good fine point. I also agree whole heartedly about the electric blanket. My dear hubby also got me an electric mattress pad for Christmas last year. Heat on top AND on the bottom. It made climbing into bed like heaven!

    ReplyDelete