Sunday, November 21, 2010

I delight in simple days.

last year...brother martin made sister b and i thanksgiving dinner! :) and then sister k and i christmas dinner...turporkin!

sunday. one. gratitude. study. catch up. reorg. clean. breathe

that's my day in a nutshell. its been real nice. the calm before the storm which begins at 4 in the morning! i have a test at 8. the last exam before the comprehensive final in but 3 weeks! oi! finals already? how did this happen? i have no idea! but alas, i'm ready for it! in 3 days i will have taken 2 test and have written 9 more pages of my paper.
then on to thanksgiving.
baking pie, eating massive amounts of garlic dip with people who love me even when i smell like garlic and turkey, making advents, playing games, seeing harry potter, running around ogden in a santa suit, celebrating craig's birthday, and waking up ridiculously early in the morning to go people watch with mom at target (and probably pretend like we need to buy something) then on to breakfast at sams club...mother daughter tradition!
needless to say, i love thanksgivings on my mission but...
i'm really happy to be celebrating thanksgiving this year with my family and all the fun traditions i hold so near and dear to my heart! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment