Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I delight in thanksgiving.

This year
I get to spend thanksgiving with this crew.

they're my favorites!

Luckily the "worst storm of the decade" didn't amount to much (or anything for that matter) so traveling to be with them won't be much of a problem.
Last night, I got the sweetest phone call from LB. Mom had called to tell me she was going to call. LB had been concerned the snow was going to make it so I couldn't make it home for Thanksgiving.

And so this thanksgiving I am grateful to be loved so much.
I am grateful for my family.
I am grateful for the experiences of a mission.
I'm grateful for the opportunity to get a good education.
I'm grateful for the Book of Mormon and for the answers I find as I read and ponder.
I am grateful for the influence of good people.
I'm grateful for hard things because they lead way for better things.
I am grateful for the ability to smile.
And finally, I'm grateful for the ability to love others.

happy thanksgiving


2 comments:

  1. for some reason the blizzard got us but no one else! usually it's the opposite so i'm okay with it. hope you have a fabulous thanksgiving. i'm sorry i was so distracted on the phone last night (it was the blizzard's fault)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was it that the "blizzard" hit? I'm curious. I heard it was bad in Idaho Falls...

    Happy Thanksgiving, Erin!!! So glad you made it home safely... :)

    ReplyDelete