Thursday, November 18, 2010

I delight in synthesizing.

This picture is actually related, but its a long story. Not one I'm going to tell today.

Bottom line of today's post: hopefully someone will notice the 'un-coincidental events' in their life.

I personally feel like my life happens in trends. Hard times. Good times. Happy times. Sad times. Exciting times. Boring times. Times of feast. Times of famine. Its normal I think. But my favorite times are when these 'trends' synthesize and I get a lesson. Of course I'm learning all along but finally the lesson gets all packaged together in 'take home and remember it' form.
Hopefully this will make sense by the end.
Okay so trend as of this week: 1. I'm sick. 2. I'm stressed. 3. I'm anxious for Thanksgiving.

Lessons of this week:
1. The best thing you can offer someone is hope.
2. Obedience is not transferrable.
3. Faith is a choice.

There are a million things I could tell you to illustrate how the first 3 and the second 3 have kind of 'meshed' together but I won't. Besides, you're probably already lost by this post anyway. Bottom line is...I've met a lot of people who feel despair, discouragement, and doubt. If you look for God's hand in your life, you will find it. I promise you will.
Life isn't coincidental. The choices you make have an impact.
You're a son or daughter of God. He knows you.
Choose wisely. Live well. Gratitude always.


1 comment:

  1. One of my favourite quotes is: "Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous". I love you & your Daily Delights!

    ReplyDelete