Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I delight in November.



A little Ruby update. Can you believe how big she's gotten? Admittedly, she's still a pretty petite pooch but she's adorable as ever. I didn't really document all the squash she has strewn about my parents yard. Its fairly entertaining. But its kept her from chewing the garden hose, house, wiring, or anything else she would find to chew. Who knew vegetables made such great puppy toys!

I love November. I think I love it because of all the celebrations that happen during the month. My birthday, Craig's birthday (which means we are the same age for 18 days), and Thanksgiving. Not to mention this November also holds a few more exciting events: listening to Temple Grandin in person, going to ASHA (my third trip to California this year...I know right?), making delicious pies for Thanksgiving, turning in some final reports, the list goes on and on. It's going to be a great month. Additionally, not that I'm counting or anything but this week marks 6 weeks left of Fall semester! Hallelujah! When November is over, I'll be one month closer to moving home, one month closer to the end of my graduate school education, and one month closer to the real world of externships and CFY searching.

Its going to be one exciting month!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it will be a fantastic month for you! And I can't believe how big Ruby is now. I love the picture of her with Christin where it looks like Ruby is winking!

    ReplyDelete