Friday, November 11, 2011

I delight in an awesome birthday.

So, in the end, the root canal wasn't so bad. If you ever need one, I've got a great recommendation for an endodonist. He does an awesome job.

In the end, the it didn't hardly impact my birthday in the least. By the time evening rolled around, I was ready to celebrate. The family+Nat (who totally counts as family) all went to Sonora Grill and then back to the house for some cake.
Me, LB and Nat
If only I had a good shot of the happy birthday letter's post being lit...let's just say, they looked nothing like happy birthday. And I think it made Craig's day.

The sibs...we're all so happy!
Christin really wanted to cut the cake. So we did it together. We've got talent!
LB and I serving the cake.
Nat and I getting in an 'official' birthday picture! We're both now a whole quarter-of-a-century. I'm so grateful for a bosom friend who came to celebrate with me! 2 years of actually celebrating on my birthday--that's a record!
Heather joined in too. Don't we look so happy!
Craig and I are 25 for 18 days. I thought we needed a picture together. Nat added in the candles. It can be challenging to get a genuine smile out of Craig so here I am reminding him of the melting alphabet letters.
The result! :)

1 comment:

  1. There were so many smiles in this post! I'm glad you had a really great birthday and that the root canal didn't ruin it!

    ReplyDelete