Monday, November 7, 2011

I delight in the rest of the story.

this was up big cottonwood canyon about a month ago. so beautiful!

The rest of the story with regards to the past 3 days of my life (skipping Sunday) is that I only have 4 more exams. Just 4 more in my masters education (I'm banking on the fact that Chapman won't give us a final, let's hope I'm right on that account.)

The rest of the story in regards to my amazing Disneyland adventure...pictures are coming this week!

The rest of the story regarding my relationship with my gym shoes...I signed up for the Ogden Half AGAIN for 2012 with my Nat. We've already started running (and reporting our running via text each day.) Its going to be a long winter.

The rest of the story regarding the dead tooth...its still dead, and still in my mouth. Thursday is the day of love and hate. Love my birthday. Hate tooth+root extraction. Love that Christin is already SO excited to take care of me. I imagine a Psych marathon is in our future.

The rest of the story with regards to my listening to Christmas music--I'm still going strong. Lately it's been Cherie Call.

The rest of the story with regards to hearing Temple Grandin speak last week is that it was AMAZING. I'll blog about it this week too. It deserves its own post. Let's just leave on this note...the view of Autism coming from someone with Autism gives a whole new meaning to the word validity.

The rest of the story with regards to life general: It is good. I don't mean life is good in the common 'unrealistic blog world' sort of way, I mean it in terms of...I have no regrets. Change is in the foreseeable future. I have a love/hate relationship with change as I think most of us do. While somethings are going to change that are not so much in control, I am choosing to make changes that are very much in my control. Its a beautiful balance. Its getting to be that time of the semester where I feel permanently exhausted, my face is sprinkled with signs of stress (aka zits) but its all worth it. And because its all worth it in the end, its worth all the effort and exhaustion of each day.


1 comment:

  1. Psych is such a fun show! I'm glad that things are going well for you. I hope that the last exams aren't too bad. I know you'll do great! Good luck with finishing it all!

    ReplyDelete