Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I delight in a go-go get done day.

I do not know this person...but they sure added some character to my picture!
Arches Natl. Park April 2012

A 2 am fight with my computer/phone (strange right?) 6:30 wake up and think "boy i'm glad the RC isn't today! That makes my day better already. Scriptures. Breakfast and class. Hour long discussion with fellow classmates about how done we are with this semester. Lunch with friends at a great deli I've been meaning to go to since I moved to the aves. Talk with Mom. Interception by LB to tell me Harry Potter comes out on Friday. Temple. Spanish names...I don't speak Spanish. Run. Ready....finally. Last week's paper work...finally. Movie with friends. Planning sessions for 5 kiddos and 1 non-kiddo. Blog writing. And coming up: bed!

I'm not exactly sure where my day went. I remember looking at the clock at 4:30 pm and thinking---uh...I'm not nearly as far on my to-do list as I should be. And now at 9:44, I'm having the same thought. Its been a great day though and I wouldn't change a thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment