Friday, December 9, 2011

I delight in love.


I'm so grateful for the capacity to love.

I believe that certain opportunities are given us to increase our capacity to love. I was given many special opportunities this past semester.

Today I had to say goodbye. I've never been a fan of good-byes. I try to make them like a band-aid. Rip them off and run. But inside it always hurts for a while.

Today I finished my time working as a clinician at the University of Utah Speech-Language and Hearing Clinic. I've been there 3 semesters now (4 if you count my apprenticeship) and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Every minute (well sans the paperwork).

And so, I'm grateful for the ability to love. I'm grateful to love what I do. I'm grateful to love the clients I've been able to work with. They've changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment