Monday, December 5, 2011

I delight on a night at temple square.


This is not a picture of this year...we don't have snow like this yet!
Going to temple square every year isn't a tradition for me. However, I'm 2 years strong.

To me, few things epitomize the Spirit of the Christmas season than the feeling at temple square. I delight in temple square whenever I'm there, but Christmas is particularly meaningful. If you can, go. If you need someone to go with you, I'll go. My wardies might agree I am a great and commanding tour guide, but maybe it goes to my head. :)

1 comment:

  1. I really miss being able to go to temple square at Christmas. Brady was only three the last time we were there for Christmas. My kids have never been able to have that experience. We will make it there for the lights (and feeling), though!

    ReplyDelete