Saturday, December 3, 2011

I delight in a new tradition.


In my last post, I mentioned I was going to start sharing Christmas traditions with you.
Today I started a new tradition for my family. In case you don't know this already, I have the best family ever.

One of the amazing characteristics of the best sibilings ever is their ability to have a constant child-like ability to believe in all things good and hopeful. And as such, as any good girl and any good boy knows, it is the season for Santa to send his elves out to check on all the children of the world.

This year a real elf showed up. His name is yet to be determined but he's already on the loose in our house. That's right, he's watching all the good kind deeds done by those who live under this roof, but he also has his eye out for those 'not so nice' things that may happen including but not limited to:
  • looking at Christmas presents before Christmas
  • saying not nice words
  • pretending not to hear the words of other family members
Needless to say, the elf has his work cut out for himself this year.

***If you have not seen this book, check it out asap. Google it. Search it on pinterest. And whatever you do, start this quality and wholesome tradition straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment