Friday, February 25, 2011

I delight in a blogging break.

Yesterday's delight: catching up with Sarah and hearing all about her time in America. Eating at Crown Burger--nothing beats their fry sauce. And finally, a late night trip to Smiths including a sit-down adventure on the cosmetics aisle and a lesson in comparative Australian/American make-up pricing. Yep, it was a pretty entertaining and all around hilarious day/night/morning when in the wee early hours I finally retired to bed. But oh hey, today is a new day and not quite as 'delightful' as yesterday.

This may or may not be a delight you can relate with but today, I'm seriously delighting in a blogging break. No no, I'm not taking a break from blogging, I'm just taking a break from the other 10 million things that need to be done before, oh when? Oh that's right, Monday to blog--reach out to the outside world and remember for a moment that there are other things in life besides clinic, planning for clinic, writing clinic case histories, writing treatment records and re-writing clinic goals, methods and baselines. Right now I'm not sure what those other things are but I'm sure they exist. And so, when this post you see, just think of me...holed up somewhere in isolation writing away! Have a glorious weekend unless you're in my program then I wish you the most productive weekend of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment