Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I delight in 'weekend.'

Today as I was leaving the clinic, I told my supervisor to have a good weekend. She looked at me and said, "Weekend? Erin, its Wednesday." I laughed and said, well this week seems long enough so far that its about time for a weekend! Seriously though, by the time Wednesday night hits, I'm in bliss because I don't have to plan another clinic session until Monday and this weekend I'm extra excited because I don't have to plan another one until Wednesday! That's a whole week! I love clinic, I really do but the preparation stresses me out as does the paperwork. I will be grateful for some 'non-due-date-pushing' time where I can actually do a variety of different things on my to-do list instead of just clinic. I can study for exams, write letters of intent for medical externships, do some readings for my classes, finally put my pictures onto a CD so I can post them here for you to see, make some calls to people I've been thinking about a lot, go the bank to cash a check, have a sleepover with Christin, type my stuttering notes, prepare for clinic and do some cleaning...its about time! And so...in my book, its the weekend. :) Welcome to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment