Friday, February 11, 2011

I delight in the place.


I delight in this place. Living in Salt Lake is something I never thought would appeal to me but its grown on me. I think living in where I do helps with that because I still live in the city but not "IN--in" the city. I can avoid traffic for the most part in getting to and from school which is the only place I really commute to. The other thing I delight in about it is how close I live to where so much of the history of Utah really began. 'This is the place.' As I was driving today (I don't even know the name of the road) I got a good view of Salt Lake Valley and I couldn't help but think to myself--look at what's become of this beautiful desert!

It serves as a reminder to me that life is what you make it and that with cultivation and creation--anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment