Friday, January 13, 2012

I delight in another year with little sis!

this is the picture of our family that Christin painted for me. :)
LB,
you turn another year older tomorrow. 24 years we've spent together now.
today someone asked me if you were my daughter, this was not a first.
i could be offended and every time, i choose to be for a least a few minutes or so.
good thing you are literally happy in my day, everyday!

the cute quotes: "sis, i am so happy you are at out house. very, very, very happy." and "uh, this is not target!" and of course, "sis, my embow still is hurting" oh and, "sis, i need more kisses."

the way you know how to brighten my day: leaving me cute messages on my phone, quietly waiting for me to kiss you goodnight and then giggling when i get there, when you say, "hug me," when you ask me if i need a hug, when you declare us some "sister time" and when you remind me that i'm no fun when i have homework.

your loving disposition: you love everyone--our whole family (including the dogs). the love you have for order, skip-bo, and "gibbs, gibbs, gibbs."

the list can go on and on, but one thing is for sure...i'm so blessed to have you as my sister!!!
happy birthday lb!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Christin!! She is such an amazing person and so are you! I am so glad that I know you guys! Love, The Maycocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tribute! Happy belated birthday Christin! You're both fantastic!

    ReplyDelete