Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I delight in a delayed start.


You see, most of my classmates have started their externships for the semester. Some started last week, some started this week, but I don't start till Monday.

At one point today however, I thought to myself, "Self, it's time Christmas break was over. You've cleaned, rearranged, cooked, sewed, and taken pictures, you've studied for the praxis, caught up on your journal. You even made a rack to hang all your scarves on. You've also gone to the temple, played games with your family, hung out with some friends, visited the grandparents, and read some books." Yes, I've definitely enjoyed my "me time" break, taking care of all the odds and ends that never seemed to get done in 2011. Now however, I'm feeling the great urge to get back into my groove of being a speech language pathologist.

And so, next week--I'm ready for you to come!

However, until then, I'll enjoy the time I've got. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment