Sunday, January 15, 2012

I delight in a different but wondrously rewarding Sunday.

2 years ago today--this happened.
I took this picture in Halifax and by the end of the day...I was in Utah.
Ranks as one of my least favorite days ever. It got better, then worse, then better, then worse, then better...well you know the ropes...its called life.
How has it been two years already?

The day thus far hasn't given me a lot of opportunity to reflect on that memorable day two years ago. But as I have been busy at work/my externship today, I haven't been able to stop thinking--what a wonderful two years it has been. It has been more than I ever thought it could be. The time I spent as a missionary in the Canada Halifax Mission has really been a springboard to good and great things.


1 comment:

  1. It's hard to believe that it's been two years! I'm glad that they have been good years, though, despite the torture of grad school!

    ReplyDelete