Friday, January 20, 2012

I delight in my new normal.

seeing these two everyday--also my new normal
I've been experiencing writer's block.
Not because I don't have anything to say...because that is rarely the case. Actually, it's because I have too much to say and most of it, I can't say. This 'silence' of types is my new normal. Healthcare privacy laws prohibit the discussion of how I spend most of my days. And so, this week...I've been working to figure out "my new normal."

I'm a big journal writer, I always have been. Writing is how I organize, process, and let go of things. Over the course of my graduate school career, my journal writing has slowly decreased until now...I'm only writing a sentence a day.

But I need more than a sentence a day to express and process and remember my life. And so, here you'll continue to read about my delights and my lessons learned. (the other blog is currently out of commission. not because you can't access it (if you're an invited reader) but because i haven't posted...lack of time.) Additionally, my scripture study is going to get better. More personal, more in depth, more thoughtful. Writing about how I feel about the scriptures, the gospel, and the blessings of the teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in my life makes my heart happy.

And so, you'll probably be hearing more of my delights as I delight deeper, longer, and more sincerely in my scriptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment