Sunday, January 8, 2012

I delight in the first day of my final semester!

Me on the last day of Winter Semester

I am super super excited that tomorrow I won't be sitting in a classroom. I won't even be in Salt Lake. I'll be in a hospital with a certified speech-language pathologist. I've always been a worrier but this time I'm more excited than worried. Here's to remembering all I've learned these past 4 semesters. Here's to tests and papers and clinic reports. Here's to moving on to the next level. Here's to showing what I know and learning what I need to know. Here's to humility and admitting when I don't know something. Here's to being brave. Here's to being flexible. Here's to...my final semester of grad school!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! This all seemed to go so fast (I hope for you too). So excited! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete